Thursday, June 29, 2006

Forshadowed Thoughts Of Deceit

Broken homes and broken memories,
Broken hearts and broken timelines,
Broken promises and broken vows,
Hidden lies that feed the eventual pain.

One slight blunder or err would cave it,
One long night without and crave it,
Tell me soon, I beg to save it,
Hidden lies that feed the eventual pain.

Who was there when the news came first?
Who was there to feed your thirst?
Who was there to hold your hand?
And save your pain with 'I understand.'?

Flawed we are as humans with lust,
Flawed we are in breaking one's trust,
Flawed we are in not telling it all,
Flawed we are and flawed we fall.

I know what I have and know what I'd lose.
I know what I'd gain if I knew how to choose.
I know that either door will open to pain.
I know I'll never be Jason again.

To know all things would help with the inevitable and to know these things would probably break my heart even more. Is that not why we are not all knowing? Because we would never take a chance with anything? One more chance? No more chances? I walk through the valley and the shadows and Death shy away from me. They are too weak for what their original purpose was designed. Only the thickest of gloom dares confront me and I simply drop my head and walk on.

-TwistedEmotion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home