Thursday, June 29, 2006

Another One?!?!?

(conversations with my devil)

It hurts to breathe yet my body won't stop.
It hurts to think yet my mind won't stop.
Why does it hurt so?
Why do I do this to myself and the ones I love?
Angst is building and sweet release shall be just that.
But where will I release it? Is it wrong to hate?
I hear it is yet I've gotta find something to hate.

Walk away.
I cannot.
You're going to get hurt.
I deserve it.
Yeah but you need to look out for #1.
There is no #1.
You're not the only one.
I'm sure I am. For this I was told.
She'll move on and find something better.
I'm sure she will.
With or without you.
I'm sure she will.
Are you stupid?
Aye, yet I'm tempted for that one chance.
It'll break your heart.
I'm sure it will.
Two worlds you said it yourself, right?
Yeah, (sigh) she'll realize I'm not the one.
(snicker)
I'll be too boring, old fashioned, and cramping her style.
As I've told you daily.
y tu Brute?

-TwistedFate

2 Comments:

Blogger Tan said...

I like your "conversation with the devil".. but tell me, do you really need an object of hatred to write your proses?

6:34 AM  
Blogger TwistedPain said...

Unfortunately in order for me to write well, I do. If I am extremely bored and 'giddy' I can write some silly stuff but then again me 'writing well' is only an interpretation. It may all suck. I appreciate your comment and saying you liked it.

-Twist

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home