Thursday, June 29, 2006

Conversation of Demons

I want to know.
You do not.
I want to know.
You do not want to know.
I do.
Do you really?
I'm scared to know.
Are you really?
I must know.
For what reason?
I just must.
Why is it important.
Shut up and go away.
I will not. I am here for your own good.
I need to know.
It will hurt you.
I've got to know.
It will kill you.
I welcome pain.
This will devastate you.
Are you still here?
(hissing yessssss)
I must know to move on.
You my friend, do not want to know.
I knew it before it happened.
You what?
I saw it, when I knew what the plans were.
Liar.
You felt it too, that flutter, nausea...
Yes.
...
You still do not want to know.


*Welcome to the playground that is my mind. This is a script of one conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home