Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hrm...

I do not know where to begin nor do I know what I want to say. Guess I'll shut off my brain and type.

I've died before but it did not hurt.
Last time it was only painful until I hit the bottom.
Lying there I realized the pain was too dull to feel.
Looking up as people went on with their daily lives
around me as if I was there. Was I?
Was I just pushed back into the recesses of my mind?
I've made my bed here before and found it eventially satisfactory.
I can fight harder to stay here when I am in my comfort zone.
Go away world, I need you not, as you do not need me.
Go away for you are not my friends nor my enemies but
merely people going on with their own ambitions and goals and desires.
Desire my time? have my watch.
Desire my presence? make a mold of me.
Desire my looks? take a picture.
Desire my heart? Do I have a heart?
I left all of this in the real world, find it there
and take what you wish. It means nothing to me now.


-Spitefullytwisted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home