Thursday, June 29, 2006

I fight to block them both out at first. I have come to expect the darkness
Darkness brings a chaos and calm that I understand so well and feel so much at home within.

I reach for the less of the lights expecting my slightest extention to extinguish its fighting pulse.
My slightest extention only encourages the brighter light.
This devil's laugh is becoming a small thunder.
I find myself basking in the 2nd light. It is melting away my desire for hurt, for chaos, for the destruction of my soul and self.

Numbing cold... Passionate warmth...
A chill... A Tear...
I believe I have found my light at the end of this illusionary tunnel.
I take one step then another.
Just as I reach a rhythm equivalent to a peaceful serenity.. the light behind me.. It.. it.. it..
It brightens.
The devil's laugh that had began to fade is now a thunderous cackle that shakes me from within without.....

(TBC...........)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home