Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Time Will Come

The time will come when someone will fall.
The time will come when someone will crawl.
The time will come when people will cry.
That time will make some wish to die.

A threat is only a threat if you allow yourself to hurt.
A fear is only a fear if you cannot face it boldly.
Pain is merely a mind over matter practice.
"If you don't mind, it don't matter."

It will come, it is inevitable. It will hurt, it has before.
I refuse to allow it to do what it's done before. I will allow
him back in to take control. I will bow gracefully to he who
wins at the strangest costs. And I will leave. This is my vow
and this is my road. I am a traveller as stated before and if
all comes to this and I am released from all bonds of affections
that shall be my road.

Until I rest my bones, arms folded, and nails darkened by final
attempts to climb to life... I will roam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home